We kindly ask you to read carefully this page. You will be asked to accept Streaty Tours’ policy before completing your order. Feel free to contact us for further inquiries!
STREATY’S COVID19 POLICY
In 2020 we made few changes in our tours in order to operate in compliance with the latest anti-covid19 regulations.
- We have reduced the number of participants in group tours (from 12 to 8).
- We have reduced the chances of contacts among the travelers and the risk of food contamination during the tastings.
- We ensure the respect of safe distancing among the members of the group.
- Streaty guides commit to wear the mask during the tour. We kindly invite travelers to bring their own.
- All Streaty guides carry sanitizer gel at disposal of all members of the group.
If you prefer to limit the encounter with strangers, and want to reserve a Streaty guide just for you and your mates, go for a a private tour!
Disclaimer of liability
You hereby accept to join Streaty tours at your own risk. By accepting these contractual conditions, the Purchaser declares to relieve Streaty Tours srls, its staff and its guides, of any responsibility for any accident, theft, loss of personal items, illness or death, occurring during the tour or arising after participation. At the time of booking you are asked to provide information regarding your dietary restrictions and allergies. It is in your interest to provide this information.
Read more on Terms & Conditions page
Streaty Tours are accessible to…
- any type of traveller who want to experience new flavours and discover the real soul of a city.
- travellers with baby strollers. However we recommend to use a baby carrier.
Streaty Tours are not suitable/accessible to…
- travellers with mobility issues. Tour guides must keep a regular pace in order to start and end the tour on time. Seats are not guaranteed during the walking tour.
- Palermo, Catania and Venice tours are not accessible to travellers on wheelchair (Florence tour is).
- vegans, celiacs and allergic to dairy products. Please request a private tour instead.
We don’t have a dress code, not for travellers nor for the guides. However, we strongly recommend travellers wear comfy covered walking shoes, sunhat and check the forecasts the day before. Places visited along the walking tours are safe. However, we recommend travellers not to carry visible blinking jewels.
Tours are run rain or shine. However, Streaty reserves the right to cancel a tour anytime for safety reasons (eg. rain floods, heavy storms).
Street Food Info and Policy
- Street foods are snacks, not gourmet cuisine
- Whatever is served by Streaty guides must be considered included in the price. Extras or seconds are at travellers’ expense.
- We only provide alternative samples to vegetarians/pescatarians and travellers allergic to certain products.
- Streaty tours are not suitable for vegans, celiacs and allergic to dairy products.
- No alternatives are provided if travellers don’t like the given bites.
- Please be aware that in each city experience you may find some street food specialty that contains offals.
- The Streaty Food Passport is merely a souvenir. Not all specialties listed in the food passport are available on a daily basis.
Drink Info and Policy
- Water is normally not included in the tour price. However, travelers can choose to get water to replace any other included drink.
- Legal age to drink alcohol in Italy is 18 years old.
- It’s on traveller’s responsibility to handle and control their drinking capacity.
- smoking is not allowed during the tasting stops. If travellers want to smoke, they can do it in open air making sure that the smoke does not bother the rest of the group.
- pets are not allowed in group tours. Please ask us to arrange a private experience.
Streaty guides have the right to dismiss travellers from the group due to misbehaviours that might affect the guiding performance, the pace of the tour or other travellers’ mood.
- Please be aware that toilets and seats are not available at every single stop.
- We recommend you bring tissue or toilet paper. It might be missing from some public toilet.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We have a standard 3-day cancellation policy. If your tour is scheduled for saturday, the cancellation request must be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday no later than 11.59 pm.
Cancellations notified within this term will be fully refund.
Same procedure as described above must be followed to request partial refund (eg. one of your travel mates can no longer join the tour).
Cancellations requests notified to Streaty passed the given deadline entails a 100% penalty charge.
Streaty does not pay any compensation in case of booking cancellations occured due to third parties’ disruptions (eg. airline or cruiselines delays/cancellations).
We do not provide any sort of refund for late arrivals or early quits.
Ten-minute Waiting Policy
At the meeting point, Streaty guides wait for travellers no longer than ten minutes passed the arranged time. Streaty does not guarantee a second chance to reach the group along the walk. We do not provide any sort of refund for late arrivals nor early quits.